Friday, October 1, 2010

A Look Back at September-Update on my mammogram

My Butterfly Picture to see how beautiful God really is
Ok, so today is October 1, 2010. The month of September is behind me. It was a very "eventful" month. I must stay I had a lot of changes going on in my life. I decided to step away from Hot For Halloween Challenge, I needed to find further information about the pains medications I was taking. I did alot of research about acetaminophen and the effect on the liver pertaining to weight loss. I want to do another post on my findings about the liver and its functions and why sometimes just a liver cleanse, taking some supplements can improve your health, and it did work for me. Early in September I went through detox getting off my pain meds with acetaminophen. I love to walk, but when my joint disease decided to get aggravated, then I am off my feet until I can walk again.
So I do some chair aerobics instead of walking sometimes.



So, I did the detox, then came the mammogram.
October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month
   In my previous post I mention I had to go back for a second look at my right breast. Of course, I get the call on Thursday and had to come in on the following Monday. So, in that time frame, all sorts of thoughts go running through my head, not know if there is signs of cancer on the mammogram. So, I let my mind wander and accepted the big "C" word. I knew I had to have it, it just felt that it was time for me. Well. Monday I go for my second mammogram, and ultra sound. I am laying there thinking, now I have to wait another 2 weeks to find out the result, but to my surprise, the radiologist came in right away after the ultrasound and told me it was just a cyst showing up on the images, and that they don't do anything for cysts, and to come back in a year. The doctor had my mammogram from 4 years ago to compare, it is the size of a almond, and did grow over the 4 years.
Having a piece of mind really makes the world of difference. Now I can move forward with my life, my weight loss and my exercise. October, here I come. I am down another pound, and really feel that the milk thistle is speeding up my liver processing. Oh, by the way, I did no exercise the whole month of September, I must get back to my walking, starting today.
Please take a look at my Video:

No comments: