Sunday, July 24, 2011

Coconut Oil/Cayenne Pepper/Apple Cider Vinegar-Weighloss,Hair growth and MORE!!.



I want to share with you all the wonderful benefits of these 3 fantastic products
weight loss, metabolism,hair growth, skin & nails improvement..so so much more, please look up the benefits of coconut oil, the benefits of apple cider vinegar, the benefits of cayenne pepper.


I will be back with a review on apple cider vinegar tonic drink, the coconut oil and cayenne pepper scalp treatment for hair growth, my weight loss jump starter, and my arthritis and general health improvement.
http://www.livestrong.com/article/146631-cayenne-pepper-remedies/

I will be having coconut oil giveaways soon, please stay tuned and this time I will have 2 lucky giveaways..thanks so much for subscribing and following my journey to a better health

**DISCLAIMER: I am not a doctor.No medical advice is offered or implied in any way in this coconut oil/apple cider vinegar/cayenne pepper experimental video. Any information here is meant to be educational in nature only. If you, a friend, or a family member have a health condition, see a licensed doctor. Consult your physician or a qualified health professional on any matters regarding your health and well being or on any my opinions . If you are taking any prescription medicines, consult your physician about possible interactions before taking any supplements, medicinal spices or herbs. The viewer is responsible for consulting with their own health professional before taking any supplement and or home remedies. I am under a doctor's care and he has been notified of all the supplements and herbal remedies I have been taking.

1 comment:

Hair Beauty said...

nice tips to get growth of hair and to control hair falling.

sea breeze products