Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Coconut Oil, Cayenne Pepper Tea, My Hair Growth



I am so happy about my hair growth, going back on low carb and my love for coconut oil, cayenne pepper, apple cider vinegar and learning that I can take control of my life.
Cayenne pepper is an excellent source of vitamin A. It is also a good source of vitamin B6, vitamin C, vitamin K, manganese and dietary fiber.
This helps my arthritis, opens my sinus, and stop cravings, and also helps lower blood pressure-but please see your doctor if you have concerns or questions before taking any herbal home remedies.
Cayenne pepper tea:
Hot Water
Cayenne Pepper (one heaping tsp to one level tbsp)
Truvia, and or Stevia
I will have updates on my blood pressure to see if it does lower the numbers and also I can tell my arthritis pain in my finger joint, I use as a paste over the joints.

No comments: