Saturday, September 8, 2012

Worst "Health Foods" / West Nile Virus Protection with Virgin Coconut Oil

Over the past several years I have been really awaken to the understanding that I am the only one who is in control of my journey. For me, it is all about NOT believing everything you see, especially on TV, through commercial ads and of course the main stream media.  I still find it hard not to shout out to the world, that the foods we see in the local chain grocery stores are all marketed towards the average consumer who are trying to get healthy and fall for false advertising- its all about reading the labels.
Below is a great video on the disguising marketing ploy that labels  foods as "health foods".
 on YouTube -please subscribe and learn more.



I cringe at certain wording in labels..especially the words like "diet", "sugar free" and "healthy"- this is just ploy to attract us to believe we are eating healthy- when in fact, it could be damaging our long term health with many side effects that we don't connect with the possibility of the "health" foods we are eating.

I truly believe that the best foods are the whole foods, unprocessed. Look for foods that only have maybe 3 ingredients that you can pronounce. Even when you go for the Turkey and Chicken, look for hormone free, and eggs, look for cage free, farm fresh...the veggies have pesticides, fish are tainted from the polluted waters, the commercial oils are full of crap. I know we will NEVER eat 100%clean, but we can at least be awake when we purchase our foods and understand that toxins build up over time and chemicals in the liver cause a overdose of stress on the body.

Another thing I learned is that soy is so harmful and soy milk is just as dangerous- you can read more about soy here-http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2010/09/18/soy-can-damage-your-health.aspx

This is why I believe the nut milks are the most beneficial, especially almond milk and coconut milk which are packed with nutrients your body needs 






I have had many a wake up calls. The health benefits of UNREFINED Virgin Coconut oil is one of the best discoveries I have found through the past few years. I consuming coconut oil daily, oil pulling and cook with coconut oil and the high fiber coconut flour. I use coconut oil and cayenne pepper for deep scalp conditioning and for thicker hair growth. It has helped with Fat loss, give me more energy,whiter teeth, healthy gums and as an immune system protector. Coconut oil works wonders as a natural bug repellent. Virgin coconut oil may protect you and your pets from West Nile Virus.



 Going forward, I will be continuing my own researching and will not jump at any product that is labeled "healthy" until I do my own research.


I have discovered that wheat plays a HUGE part in my arthritis flare up, and any foods with gluten.








 I will be going indept soon about the harmful side effects of wheat, which is right up there with refined sugars.



No comments: