Monday, November 26, 2012

My 3 year Review on Coconut Oil

 I wanted to give an update since my last video filmed in 2009 My 4th month review on coconut oil

I have been consuming (1-2 tablespoons per day)coconut oil for 3 years now, and I still feel that this oil has provided me with so many health benefits.
 I cook with the oil,
 I make chocolates with the oil,
 I add it to my coffee ,
 I use coconut oil as a tooth paste
 I also oil pull at least 3 times per week.
I use coconut oil as a deep conditioner for my hair and scalp and also skin moisturizer.

***so many more ways I use virgin coconut oil to list. (NaturalNews) Coconut oil is a popular nutritional oil derived from the meat of matured coconuts. Coconut has long been a primary source of food throughout the tropics Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/036156_Coconut_oil_superfood_healing.html Virgin coconut oil is the healthiest oil you can consume because it is rich in lauric acid, which is known for being antiviral, antibacterial and antifungal, and contains no trans fat.

 **Disclaimer: Throughout this video and video information, statements are made pertaining to the properties and/or functions of food and/or nutritional products. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration/FTC and these materials and products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.

No comments: