Thursday, July 28, 2011

AMAZING!- Dietary Ketosis with Apple Cider Vinegar-after 2 days!!



I have NOT been in Ketosis in months!!--Now I'm in KETOSIS AFTER 2 DAYS drinking apple cider vinegar....OMG..I am back to kick starting my weight loss again...wow...and I also made some coconut oil chocolate delights...so it also could the the added coconut oil I had today, but I love the Apple Cider Vinegar drink..it is so refreshing, and now for sure, it is part of my daily drink...XOXOXO

2 tablespoon apple cider vinegar(get the "mother" apple cider vinegar-unfiltered)
8 oz ice water or heat your water and sip slowly
drink through a straw slowly

music "mars and stars" by danosongs.com
http://community.danosongs.com/page/permission-1

1 comment:

Mary Kathy said...

Dr.Ogumen has made me to believe that one can still rise after fall .Dr.Ogumen made it possible to bring back my ex husband after 3years of separation and now me and my lost husband are now happily together all because of the powerful love spell Dr.Ogumen cast for me. Dr Ogumen is a well recordnised love spell caster all over the world. He is very important in the society because he has the power to restore broken relationship and bring back ex lover all within the space of 3days. If you need his help you can reach he on his email : (ogumensolutioncenter@gmail.com) call or whatsapp with this number (+2348135790702)