Thursday, June 21, 2012

Coconut Oil-Apple Cider Vinegar Detox Cleanse

I have been experimenting with a coconut oil-apple cider vinegar detox cleanse for about 1 week now. I have been detoxing off my pain meds I have been taking off and on since 2008. I did my research and I had 2 very important items that I have been faithfully devoted to for over 2 yrs now. One is the most amazing oil I could ever imagine using, the Organic Un-refined virgin coconut oil, the other is organic raw apple cider vinegar which to me is just as amazing as the coconut oil. It was time I took my body back, giving my organs a break from this toxic world. I knew the key to successful weight loss is a healthy liver. Beside the prescription medications and over the counter meds and the toxic foods we eat, we are also exposed to environmental pollutants.The liver becomes overworked and overloaded. When the liver is stressed, it cant process toxins and fat in an efficient way. There are many foods that can help cleanse the liver naturally by stimulating the natural ability to clean toxic waste from the body. Coconut oil is a powerful cleansing food that also provides plenty of natural energy during a detox. I also have been taking my vitamins and supplements and Milk Thistle with dandelion, Fennel and Licorice. The cleansing properties of apple cider vinegar have been utilized for centuries. Eastern medicine teaches us that apple cider vinegar can help stimulate circulation and aid detoxification in the liver. Ancient cultures often used apple cider vinegar to purify the blood. Today we are exposed to more toxins than ever before, so it's become even more important that we take care of our bodies by detoxing with natural medicinal foods like apple cider vinegar Here is the video I made, and the recipe for the cleanse drink

1 comment:

Unknown said...

where do you buy your Milk Thisle?