Thursday, July 11, 2013

Coconut Oil FatBlaster Ketogenic Diet

Coconut Oil has been a main contributor to my weight loss and my ability to up my fat intake when I need that extra boost to get started. I have decided to go back to the basic ketogenic diet Some medical researchers and physicians are using ketogenic, carb restricted diets to:Drive cancer into remission with new and effective cancer treatments. I started My FatBlaster-Ketogenic Diet- Let My body become a fat burning machine! read more about the Dietary Ketogenic Diet. http://www.ketogenic-diet-resource.com/index.html ."Help patients with Alzheimers disease regain memory and thought function. Give diabetics control over their blood sugar with more effective diabetes treatment plans. Eliminate gluten allergy symptoms and relieve the symptoms of other allergic conditions associated with autoimmune reactions."..... . ♥ *Throughout this video, statements are made pertaining to the properties and/or functions of food and/or nutritional products. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration/FTC and these materials and products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. You should not use this information to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease without consulting with a qualified health care provider. Please consult your health care provider with any questions or concerns you may have regarding your condition

No comments: