Saturday, October 8, 2011

Raw Apple Cider Vinegar-The Natural Detox and Joint Pain Relief



I am using raw apple cider vinegar as a skin toner and my skin is already feeling refreshed, it may smell a bit, but it is natural

I am soaking my finger tips in raw apple cider vinegar, the mother vinegar really is a miracle help in my joint pain
I will come back and give you results and see how the apple cider vinegar for my arthritis pain is working.
I walk 2 miles in the evening, so now I will be soaking in a hot bath with 1 cup of raw apple cider vinegar and 1 cup of Epsom salt, and enjoy the natural way of pain relief with it comes to joint and muscle pain.

2 comments:

Hgh said...

Bragg Organic Raw Apple Cider Vinegar is made from delicious, healthy, organically grown apples. Processesed and bottled in accordance with USDA.

Best pro hormones said...

Bragg Organic Raw Apple Cider Vinegar is made from delicious, healthy, organically grown apples. Processesed and bottled in accordance with the USDA.