Saturday, October 22, 2011

Thicker Hair, Natural Remedy



have been taking Biotin5000 MCG x1 capsule per week, I also ingest coconut oil, and add coconut oil, and cayenne pepper to my scalp as a deep conditioner, and rinse with apple cider vinegar. I am 53, my hair is thicker and healthier. My eye lashes are thicker. I apply coconut oil to my face at night and also condition my eye lashes.
Potassium is an important mineral, I am drinking apple cider vinegar and water, which has alot of potassium in it, and will be trying lime and water..both give me a natural amount of potassium to help control my blood pressure, and my arthritic pain...I am under a doctor's care.

4 comments:

Vaporizer said...

try hair oil that really works! put it on at Nite before going to bed and wake up and shampoo off. generally, oil, coconut hair works best, but try others to respond to ur hair....

Funginix reviews said...

Showing of how to make a house cure using rum, using castor oil, and jalapeƱos to have larger locks.

Idol Lash said...

Cayenne spice up is one of the greatest health and fitness secrets in the world . The benefits of cayenne spice up are many including preventing cardiac arrest.

Thicker hair said...

Hair Extra is exactly as the name says, it is an excellent solution for the hair problem as Hair thinning, fuller hair, Hair loss, Hair loss conceal, Thicker hair . adding more hair to your head naturally and effortlessly, it is a superlative hair loss products. perfect Solution For Balding.