Sunday, November 20, 2011

Economic Change in Life-What to do?



I have until March 2, 2012, but maybe sooner, before my position( over 7 yrs)will be eliminated. The Company's corporate decisions have been made to totally move the product line out of California and re-locate 100% to another state to merge with the other product lines, due to the economic collapse. Last year, all of manufacturing was moved out of California, for some, it was job loss, for others, it was job-relocation out of the state of California.
Over the past 3-4 years, the American jobs are no longer thriving, and it gets harder and harder for people to stay employed. I fall into that trap of over 50 baby-boomers.
This will be a good test for me, a test of strength, a test not to turn to food in a time when my financial life will be changing, but sometimes, we have to prepare, and I am lucky to have time to prepare for these changes.
Food will be my friend, my strength, my happiness, and staying mentally healthy, making healthy choices, will make me strong through these trying times in the economic collapse.

Thanks for subscribing to my channel,I appreciate your support and motivation
XOXOX-Bonnie

No comments: